Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Good karma

Everything we see and feel from our perspective, every thing is real and nothing is real at the same time.
With a good mood I create a good karma.

Inside and outside of our home. Birds and lovely playful kitties.

Starting a good day with tea.
Tea is my everyday life, freshening me up and bringing comfort.
I often buy my tea in the local organic shops. Their shelf's are full of tea I have never tried, so it is very interesting for me every time I go to that kind of shop.
This box of green tea is my daily tea. The best so far.

The bird cup I made some time ago, without Birte the cup wouldn't be here, so Birte; if you find a "Dear stranger..." package and visit this page, you can see that the cup is fine. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment