Sunday, 17 March 2013

Dear friend

When we were getting cocoa powder and toothpaste at the organic shop, I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten to buy apples at the market, for my friend. So before leaving the organic shop, I bought two big apples. Snow came again while we were on the way home, but I felt happy that I had apples in my hand. Even though there is bread and sunflower seeds on the ground already, Birdy really love apples.

Every time I see birds flying in the sky, I feel very happy for them. They are truly free.

Tonight, we are going to watch a documentary about a guy who bought an island, filled it with big turtles and planted a lot of trees there. I look forward to watching it, with a cup of hot cocoa in my hand. It must bring a big smile to my heart.

Have a good Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment