Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Not on purpose

Today, I made some "street art"  for "Dear Stranger", but it was not the initial plan.
I just brought the things for packing to strangers while I had to sit at an exhibition for four hours.
It was very nice to see the exhibition, but people had forgotten my piece. I felt sad about it, so to make myself feel better, I started to hang up some small tea packages for Dear stranger. Sharing is a happy thing to do as always.

I'm not sure if I like that people know who is behind this little package.
I like to imagine myself as a secret girl with a mask covering the eyes, who knows some magic tricks and can fly.

















4 comments:

  1. oh dear, but YOU ARE MAGICAL already ; )
    Ishtar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody are magical:) you too

      Delete
  2. You looks like Amelie of the teas! I love tea, i drink tea (and infusions) all the time! I love your project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love tea very much too, specially green tea:)

      Delete