Friday, 5 April 2013

Dear stranger, tea for you

Sunshine for a week now, so even it is still cold it is better than cloudy days. Hopefully warm weather comes very very soon.
I ran out of tea for this project not long ago, so I just bought two new boxes of good tea. I specially like the licorice one. I hope you will enjoy a cup of tea in on these cold days, just like me.

Not many wild flowers has come out yet because of the cold weather, but I wanted to use some flowers on the packaging. Therefore I have used some of the flowers I collected and dried last year. Funny enough, the flowers still have some smell of flowers left. I hope the little little package will bring you a feeling of spring.

*May each cup of this tea awaken the love and compassion in each of our hearts. May we recognize that the same indescribable spark of life that glows in us, glows in all beings"- this is written on one of the tea boxes. I like it very much, so I want to share it with you. *







2 comments: