Friday, 26 April 2013

thank you

Dear,

Thank you for all of your nice words, it warms my heart.

I know that "Dear stranger" is not a big thing, but it is what I like to do, before I can afford to do more for others. To put a smile on a strangers face, is not that difficult. Like yesterday, a stranger who I shortly talked to on the street, said to me: "Have a good day". This already made me feel good. Sometimes we think that it is hard to make other people feel happy but it is not. My friend shared this video with me, and it made me feel happy.

I am not the kind of person who is good at organizing anything, but if you also do small things for strangers, to put a smile on their face for a while, and you want to inspire and be inspired at the same time, you are welcome to share it on the "Dear stranger" facebook page. I will be happy to see what you do and get inspired. Oh, one condition though, please don't post advertising or make it commercial. I want to keep "Dear stranger" pure and beautiful :)

Ishtar, thank you for writing a post about "Dear stranger":)

Have a wonderful weekend :)











3 comments:

  1. kindness is contagious! Your blog is the epitome of that phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that is very kind of you to say:)

    ReplyDelete