Tuesday, 21 May 2013

...

I have been very busy for a while, I can feel that I need a long break.


I like to treat myself with something nice to drink, when I'm working on something.
A girl who is helping selling vegetables in one of the vegetable stands from Samsø, kindly gave me a bottle of homemade fresh danish apple juice. I often see her with a sweet smile, we say hi every time, and end with a "hav en  god weekend" , which means have a good weekend in Danish. She is very nice, once she gave me oranges, and sometimes an apple.

I drink the apple juice with a few pieces of ginger, a piece of lemon, my own home grown Moroccan mint and bubble water. I let the drink rest for about ten minutes so it gets a mild ginger taste. This is nice to drink on a warm summer day.

* Samsø is a very clean island near Aarhus in Denmark. People grown vegetables there without pesticides, even their don't have the organic sign. *








I am growing Moroccan mint and Pepper Mints. Do they look happy and healthy?

6 comments:

  1. they do look lovely...
    and your apple juice combo sounds wonderful...i will need to try it in the warm days ahead.....and your moomin glass....oh it makes me smile so :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like the taste of the drink:)
      Your words make me smile too:)

      Delete
  2. I have to try your drink, the description is wonderful :)

    Your plants seem very,very happy*

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh,and i already left a comment with my e-mail so we can exchange adress and tea!

      Delete
    2. Didn't you get my email? I sent it few days ago........

      Delete
    3. Let me resent the email:)

      Delete