Friday, 7 June 2013

Thank you Ishtar

I never thought about that a "stranger" would send me a little package, because they have seen "Dear stranger" somewhere.
I love the paper work Ishtar send me! They are lovely. And I will try the tea as well.
I have already packed some tea with the envelops Ishtar made to me, and put them on people's bicycles.
Thank you Ishtar
I am sure that people will like them.


I am addicted to bubble water. This time, I mix elder-flower/blackcurrant juice with bubble water and Moroccan mint.
It tastes very fresh and nice in a sunny day.

* The cat cup is one that I made a month ago. It is what cat crazy people would make:)






8 comments:

  1. you cat is so sweet! and Ishtar's drawings are also beautiful...

    I would love to find your envelopes sometime (but I live very very far away from you, in Argentina)

    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can send you little tea package if you want:)
      Have a nice weekend

      Delete
  2. ohhh....your cat mug is wonderful!....and the envelopes look so lovely....the people should enjoy their tea!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so happy that you like my cat mug:)
      You too, have a wonderful wonderful weekend

      Delete
  3. I'm sending you mail this week too :)

    Ishtar gifts are awesome*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to try your tea, can't wait><

      Delete
  4. I love that cat mug! It looks so well made. I have a collection of cat mugs I buy at secondhand stores. I love drinking carbonated water as well. I like to squeeze a lemon or lime, so refreshing! I should try it with some mint. that sounds heavenly.

    Oh, and I will start posing more cat photos! meow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you will like the cat mug because you are a cat person...hehe:)meow!!
      I often drink bubble water with fresh made juice, it tastes so nice.

      Delete