Friday, 11 October 2013

A year after

On a rainy day last year in October, I started "Dear stranger tea for a day".
The reason for this tiny project was I wanted to create my own beautiful bubble to live in.
Happily some of you like "Dear stranger", and have even spent time writing a comment and email me.
All of your words touch my heart. Sometimes I felt blue, but your words cheer me up, honestly.

* I know that some of you here care about my kitties. To you, I want to tell that Mini disappeared last Thursday. We couldn't find her anywhere in the whole town. My heart was broken, and I imagined how she must feel being lost and not able to come home. It was horrible. Luckily we have found Mini again, she was locked in a shed at night very close to where we live. We couldn't get a hold of anybody with a key, so Mini had to wait until somebody would come to open. That didn't happened until the next day in the early morning, so Mini was "camping" over night. After we found her, I squeezed some dry cat food under the door for her, and tried to pour some water in as well. The next day, when we got Mini back home, she was confused but purring all day, and Fluffy gave Mini a hug when she saw her.
Happiness is simple; being with somebody you love is happiness for me.






13 comments:

  1. aww yay I'm so glad Mini is alright, what a scary experience :( I think your project is wonderful btw, it's so nice to spread happiness to other people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your words
      I am very very happy when I just found mini on that day:)

      Delete
  2. My brother's dog spaces every now and then. But normally appears home in one day. Two weeks ago he was outside for 5 days and we all were really sad and worried. I know how you felt, but fortunately you found her!! By the way, I'd like to send you some tea :) as a greeting for making the world a little happier with this project. I live in Spain and here tea is not very popular and there aren't so many bikes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 days??? If mini loss for 5 days, I don't know what am I going to do.
      Should we exchange tea? I would love to do that.
      Can you write me to my email: kangaroo8964@hotmail.com

      Delete
  3. I love your blog and the idea behind it - sorry to hear about your awful experience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:)
      Let hope mini know where she should not go!

      Delete
  4. Oh you know cats! I am so glad she is back! Well lets just say she had a little adventure! :D Yey for one year of tea sharing! That deserves a good cup of tea (: have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe....I am a tea lover, I treat myself few cup of tea everyday:) Is it too much?

      Delete
  5. I am glad your mimi is ok! ),: my heart ached when I read what happened to her.
    I love reading 'dear stranger, tea for a day'! please continue, as long as you enjoy it~
    it is a very beautiful idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Bird will fly to your side very soon. Forgive me, I am too slow!

      Delete
  6. aaawwww, you are too nice! look at those envelopes and sweet messages,,,
    happy to read that your kitties are well and she came back safe and sound in the end.
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:)
      You have a good week:)

      Delete
  7. I already faced that experience with my cats back at my parents house,three days my black cat went missing and i could not sleep or eat properly...I'm happy Mini is happy again with you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete