Sunday, 27 October 2013

keep warm

It is getting colder and colder day by day. Take very good care, wear enough, drink something warm, move yourself often.
Chinese doctors say that you should not drink cold things. The more I think about this, the more it makes sense. When you cool down your body, your blood circulation is slowed down too.

I drink warm tea/herb-tea everyday, but even so, I just caught a cold.
I feel okay though, and even feeling like learning language, crocheting, and doing ceramic. I don't know why, but in winter I feel like learning. Learning just makes me happy in winter.

Have a good Monday tomorrow:)










9 comments:

  1. I wolud like to be the owner of one of those bikes... :) I feel like learning too, winter is the perfect season to know yourself, stay at home, think about new projects... I love cold weather. And I love your project! Keep sharing smiles! Regards from Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, oh, I love warm weather, like in Spain.....

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your new learning subjects - specially crochet, since is something I love too (: If you have any doubts send me an e-mail, I would love to help (: Have a great week (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will write to you if I have any question about crochet, thank you:)

      Delete
  3. I'd love to get one of your surprise tea on my bike in Paris.... Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can send a little tea package to you if you want:P
      Just leave me a message to my email
      kangaoo8964@hotmail.com

      Delete
  4. I got your lovely package but i think i forgot to tell you :/
    I'm currently facing some health issues with my left arm and hand and it is making my life hard,i wanted to knit and to write letters but the pain sometimes is just too much...visiting your blog always leaves with a smile on my face tough*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is your arm now? You better relax now until there is no pain. I hope you will get well soon:)

      Delete
    2. my arm is still not ok,i'm trying to rest as much as i can and also started to do some hydrogymnastics and massage!

      Delete