Saturday, 21 December 2013

God Jul

God Jul in English mean Merry Christmas.

We are going to have a very simple Christmas by ourselves, just relaxing.
In the beginning of this year, we make our own tradition which is; when we celebrate something, we go vegetarian, the philosophy being, that we celebrate on no living beings expense. Normally thought, we just eat meat about once a week.
It is good a thing to start something new, but you have to feel comfortable with it.
I am very excited about our Christmas Eve where we are going to have hot pot with tomatoes, a few kind of tofu, Chinese radish, sweetcorn, different kinds of mushrooms, udon, dumplings, different kinds of salad, and different kinds of dipping sauce.

I wish you a very nice Christmas.
Mini and Fluffy say God jul to everyone here.

6 comments:

  1. Great, I will have a vegetarian Christmas as well :) The best way to celebrate it is being in harmony with all living beings.
    Have a very nice Christmas!! And full of tea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God jul to you too (: Have a wonderful, warm and relaxed Christmas with everything you love (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry xmas to you too and may your kindness to strangers never end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to you... Your blog has been a great discovery of 2013. I am very happy to read you :)

    Sissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a very merry 'God Jul' .
    I agree with you, it is good to start something new, but we have to feel comfortable with it, otherwise this decision won't last long.
    I like your blog a lot, is a 'tranquil & beautiful space'.
    I hope you don't mind, if you do, please let me know, but I pinned this pretty window picture to one of my folders in Pinterest.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete