Thursday, 6 March 2014

Dear Stranger in Thailand-1

When you have been a place where you feel like you are blooming, it is very hard to go back to anywhere else. This year I want to follow my heart, to flow and to live. It is not always easy, but we hope we can do it. The first thing, I have to do is be positive. When you are positive, you will see the road. When you are sad, you live in a dark closed box. So be positive, I tell myself.

I really like Thai people. They are polite, help full and down to earth. In this trip, we have been places where mostly locals go. They are so friendly, and we got some help when we need a hand.

I  hanged out some tea packages, but not much as mush as I had hoped, because I was totally absorbed in just being there. I hope, I will come back and hang out a lot of tea packages for dear stranger:)


16 comments:

  1. you are too kind... on holidays and still thinking about us strangers!
    yes. let's be positive. let's do it!
    oh, I just opened up a new blog, this time one I write in English so every non spanish speaker can follow. In case you want to take a peek: http://victoriapichel.blogspot.com

    happy weekend tea god fairy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your blog is lovely, and i love the pictures , so refreshing!!

      Delete
  2. ahhh how fun, I would love to go to thailand so colourful and pretty + there are cats!!! *love*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many streets cats in Thailand, but they seems have a good life there specially in a small city.

      Delete
  3. Lovely! I am sure thai people enjoyed your teas and were very grateful!
    I like your positive mantra, it's not always easy to be positive, but at least we have to try it! ;-) Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not always positive, but i am trying:) Have a nice day to you too:)

      Delete
  4. I am very glad you are remaining positive - be happy, even if it's just to know that place exists (: I am also glad to hear from you here (: may spring bring a lot of colors and happiness to you (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara.....big huge:)

      Delete
  5. Everybody tell me the same thing about Thailand,it seems a really great country to go to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, Thai are very nice. The worse are the tourists....hehe.....

      Delete
  6. Very moved by this simple and beautiful project. Also swooning over your cute little envelopes and designs. :) Everything about this appeals to my heart! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for your words :) I will try to make some nice little envelopes for the project soon:)

      Delete
  7. Oh my..oh my..I've read your blog for quite some times and follow you on facebook. I wish I were the one who got your tea package. Anyway, it's very grateful to know that you experience good time and our people. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello.....I really like Thailand, specially Chiang Mai, it is beautiful city and the people are very friendly and helpful :)

      Delete
  8. Hi! Your photos are incredibly wonderful! May I know if you have an instagram account or facebook where I can follow more of your posts? :))

    ReplyDelete