Friday, 21 March 2014

Dear Stranger in Thailand-2

Some people say that it doesn't matter where you live, because you should live in your heart not in a place.
I think so sometimes too, but I also think our heart can be tricky; it can block you from trying to live somewhere different.

We are looking for some change in our life at the moment, so I do not have extra energy for "Dear Strange" at the moment. I hope to make some nice little tea packages soon, when the cherry trees start to bloom here. It will not be long now.
Until then, I hope you all have a good time.

Anyone miss mini and fluffy, my cats? Send me a email if you want to see them in Instagram:)



I love that everything is not that orderly and controlled, but still kind of match very well. This way, you will always be surprised just turning a corner. 



I love being surrounded by green, blooming flowers, nice people, fresh fruits and good Thai food. I woke up feeling happy everyday.


There was a local place where we had breakfast everyday, and one day a women came there with this creative bike. She also seems doing something with her hair. I just love this in Thailand, they are just more open minded than many other places I have been. You don't have to look prefect to go out. You are who you are, it requires feeling content.


Oh, this it is one of the bikes I dream of having. 

3 comments:

  1. So lovely and I especially love about not having to look perfect in going out - I imagine there is huge contentment in that as well :) I definitely need to explore thailand! I too am looking for change - it can be scary but I think it's always worthwhile in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! It must be really nice being there, surrounded by the peaceful life and that lovely people...
    Good luck finding your change ;-)
    see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :') i will always follow your cats in instagram!

    ReplyDelete