Thursday, 5 June 2014

Helloooooooooo

It has been a while since I touched my "Dear Stranger" project. I almost forgot the calm and happy feeling while making the little packages to strangers. I made myself a cup of organic green tea, burning some wood scent essential oil, put on some relaxing music, and then started cutting paper.....slowly enjoying my time. I hope the little packages will bring a calm, peaceful, and relaxing feeling to the strangers.

In Denmark, we are having a very lovely summer so far. I love seeing the sunset bring us a pink orange sky at 10:00 pm. It is amazing. I hope you all have a very nice summer :)
















9 comments:

  1. oh, those lovely envelopes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely weather! Lucky you ;) and lucky strangers... the bags are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in Denmark last week, visiting a very good friend of mine. The weather was lovely and I couldn't help looking for little tea envelopes in the bikes all around town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to read a new post!
    bye
    Sissa (from Venice)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to see we keep your project running (and such a wonderful one (: ) have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful, you make me want to sit down and have a cup of tea myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your project! I love your blog! Waiting for a new post!

    ReplyDelete