Monday, 29 August 2016

Dear stranger in Hong Kong- 2

Dear strangers,
how are you doing? I hope you are well :)
I am sorry that it has been a while since I updated here, but I have been very busy lately. I am still doing this project regularly though. Last month we were in Tokyo, Japan and I had packed some packages for strangers in Tokyo. It was fun. I hope I will update here more often, since I am doing the project already. Life is suddenly very busy now, I have to go to Hong Kong in three weeks and I will try some of your advice; to put Dear Stranger packages in car windows or in a mailbox :)

*(I am thinking that I will make more posts in Dear stranger Instagram ( @ dear_stranger_project) so even I don't have much time, I still can upload some pictures about this project. )


Here is the Hong Kong pictures.















No comments:

Post a Comment